Libre Office is an office application suite similar to Microsoft Office. It is installed on a Linux-Desktop-Maschines.
|Libre Office Writer||Editing Text|
|Libre Office Calc||Editing Spreadsheets|
|Draw||Editing Shapes, Figures and Pdf Documents.
|Math||Editing Math Formulas|
LaTeX is a high-quality typesetting system. If you would like to have Latex installed on your Linux-machine, please contact your local IT-Support.
Link to the Latex-project.org: https://www.latex-project.org/
Editing PDF documents
PDF-Documents can be opened with OpenOffice Draw. You can enter this command on the command-line to do it:
In OpenOffice Draw, you can do following tasks:
• Remove pages Right click on the page on the left page list > Delete page
• Change page order: Drag drop pages on the page list
• Edit existing text fields (edit text, formatting and position). Just click twice with the select tool to enter edit mode.
• Add new text fields. Choose the text tool at the bottom (T), select the desired text area, and write.
• Edit non text fields objects like lines or bullets.
• Create fillable PDF forms (Enable the Form* toolbars and be sure to select “Create a PDF Form”)
PDF-Shuffler is a small python-gtk application, which helps the user to merge or split pdf documents and rotate, crop and rearrange their pages using an interactive and intuitive graphical interface.
PDF-Shuffler is preinstalled on the Linux Machines.
PDFsam is a free and open-source cross-platform desktop application to split, merge, extract pages, rotate and mix PDF documents.
PDFsam is installed on Demand. Ask your IT local IT-Support to get PDFsam installed.